NICHE EXPERTISE. We are the largest firm in the southwest which focuses on water and wastewater, possessing unparalleled expertise in water quality and distribution projects. APAI’s deep bench of professionals are unique because of a relentless commitment to innovative engineering problem solving.
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with a collaborative, talented, and passionate team where initiative is rewarded? Alan Plummer Associates, Inc. not only fits that bill, but offers far more.
What is it like to work for APAI?
“It’s the people here that make the difference. We pride ourselves in hiring top-quality professionals who exhibit both technical and personal integrity.”
–Alan Plummer, Founder
What do our employees like about working at APAI?
- “APAI’s culture focuses on providing services of the highest quality to our clients; performing them with integrity; and, fosters an environment for growth and development for our employees. It is a great place to work!”
- “The organizational culture of APAI is stable, grounded, and nimble. It is driven by engineering and science expertise, proven client service, and stands on the foundation of a staff team bound by strong ethics, personal accountability, and mutual trust.”
- “Professionalism with an uncommon focus on integrity, and respect for colleagues, clients, and family.”
- “Water for APAI is not just precious… it is our passion.”
Who we want
- Top-quality professionals
- Individuals who exhibit both technical and personal integrity
- Team players
- Enthusiastic and professional individuals with a positive attitude
- Individuals who believe that quality really matters
What we offer
- A positive work place
- Opportunity for growth
- Exceptional mentoring
- Career development
- Competitive benefits and compensation